Sunday 11 December 2011

He's born a liar, he'll die a liar





Dress: £17; Primark. Belt: £5; H&M (Old)

Only a short post today as I can already hear my English and History work calling, unfortunately! But this is the dress that I mentioned in my post yesterday. The material is surprisingly nice considering the price and I'm actually quite pleased with myself for spotting it!! I do, however, because of my freakish shortness have to put a belt round it so that it doesn't practically reach the floor but I think my style has become famous for the obligatory belt I have to use to hoist up half my clothes to avoid the same problem!
Well, that's me done for today; now onto the French Revolution *sigh*

Listening to; The Subways-Rock & Roll Queen

1 comment:

  1. love the dress, can't believe its primark! i usually have to hoist my dresses up too! yay for being short! :) xo

    ReplyDelete