Tuesday 27 December 2011

I still feel you and the taste of cigarettes



























[Left Picture] Jumper: £18; Vintage. Shirt: £18; Vintage. Jeans: £20 (Originally £40); Topshop Sale.
[Right Picture] Morrissey Tee: £15; Blue Rinse. Shorts: £32; Topshop.

Well firstly I'm going to start off by apologising for my lack of posts recently but I haven't really been in the mood and (to be completely honest)  haven't got dressed much this past week!
Not exactly an outfit post but just a couple of thing I've worn on the rare occasion I did actually bother to get dressed and leave the house. Neither are really very interesting so don't really have much to say about them if I'm honest. So might as well move onto Christmas! 
I don't really like Christmas very much (for personal reasons, more than anything) but it was as ok as it could be this year. I mean I did get lots of lovely things and I'm not ungrateful in the slightest (in fact I was slightly annoyed with my mum for the amount of money she must have spent on me because I know that there are far more important things she needs to spend money on!!) I'll blog properly about what I got another time but I mainly got clothes, money and the normally Chrismassy baths things etc.
Don't really have much else to say other than I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Listening to;Elephants-Strong Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment