Friday 16 December 2011

They say: 'be brave, there's a right way and a wrong way'





'Shirt': £17; Primark. Shorts: £25; Vintage. Belt: £5; H&M (Old). Jumper: £12; Vintage. Necklace: £2-50; Primark.

Wooo, check me out...two posts in one day! I'm on fire!
Well after my pointless morning in college I, later, went shopping for Christmas presents etc. with my friend Jess and so decided a change of outfit was in order because to be honest the weather completely changed within a few hours.
Pretty much everything I am wearing I have already blogged about (I know, I'm terrible) so, therefore, I don't have much to say really. Apart from the 'shirt' being the dress I blogged about a few days ago I have been dying to wear it but with the wind today I didn't dare wear it as a dress - lucky for the population of Leeds who I'm pretty sure won't be disappointed at not seeing me flash parts of my body that just shouldn't be on show, so I just tucked it into my shorts and wore it as a shirt under my jumper.
Bought a few nice things today which I shall more than likely blog about tomorrow. Speak soon you beautiful people!
-Oh and please do excuse the state of my room I took the pictures in a rush before I left and my brain can't handle having more than one thing to think about so, therefore, due to looking at the clock I completely disregarded keeping all my rubbish out of the pictures. I, also, have a bad feeling that I just used disregarded in the wrong context, dammit!

Listening to; Crystal Castles-Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment